Trendy Colors Fall Winter 2014/2015
10 Trendy Shades. Fall/Winter 2014/2015
- Sangria, exotic red that evokes a feeling of glamorous adventures and passion.
- Impressions of distant journeys strengthened by Aurora Red that is more complex and sophisticated shade, with the addition of enthusiasm and bright sparks.
- Mauve Mist. The romantic and elegant shade of purple reminds us of the era of Art Deco and “stimulate” the feeling of femininity and spiritual strength.
- Radiant Orchid is the main color of 2014 – a fascinating and enjoyable to use, intriguing and inspiring.
- Cypress is a majestic and mighty green, as its name suggests. This shade elevates as a wonderful evergreen.
- Greenish Bright Cobalt offers a fine modification of the classical cobalt blue, and unites all blue shades of the season into a beautiful symphony.
- Royal Blue, that simultaneously evokes memories and elevates, also offers more complexity and passion in the look than the classic navy, while still remaining versatile as it’s cobalt brother.
- Mix Bright Cobalt with Sangria, as well as Cypress and Royal Blue with Mauve Mist and Aluminum – futuristic shade of steel that can be used as a “complex neutral” color.
- Cognac. This stylish cultured brown gives the outfit a typical autumn color, making the shade suddenly very suitable for an evening.
- Optimistic Misted Yellow gives a hint of the promised arrival of the spring. Both colors: Cognac and Misted Yellow are also perfectly combined in prints – one of the most popular trends in fall of 2014.